OverallRaceResults.com is a user friendly live results website offered for race timers.
Each timing company has their own dedicated sub-domain so a timer's race results are not mixed in with other timing company's races. This site can handle races with multiple distances, splits, triathlons/duathlons, cross country races, and relays. Results are updated every 1 - 2 minutes.
The home page of the Public site is the Latest Results. Additional pages are Past Results (separated by year), Upcoming Events, About Us, and Contact Us. There is an Event search bar and a First & Last Name search bar to pull up all that person's results hosted on the site.
Events are set up through an Admin site and takes less than five minutes.
There are many features built into this site:
- Event Summary page with the top ten male and female finishers for each race/distance.
- Overall Results - finishing order can be sorted by Gun Time or Net Time
- Division Results (age/gender/team) - finishing order can be sorted by Gun Time or Net Time
- Individual Results page - personalized for each participant. This page includes the ability to share results on Facebook and Twitter, to compare their results with the field, print out a Finisher's Certificate, and if set up by the timer, view video of themselves crossing the finish line.
- Sharing Results - a feature where a participant can register their email address and then enter email addresses of friends or family they would like their results to be sent to. Emails are sent after crossing each timing location.
- Race Statistics - total entries, total finishers, total and percent male/female finishers, average age
- Demographics - by City/State, Age, and Gender
- Stats - total number of views of a race's results as well as a graph of number of views from race day through the next 30 days
This site has affordable pricing. There is a one-time set-up fee of $100. The subscription rate starts at $500 for 12 months for up to 100 races; for over 100 races, please contact us (more races equals more bandwidth used). A subscription includes a User Manual (includes Runscore listings templates to automate the FTP process to upload your .csv file of results to the server) and five hours of free support to get you up and going.
For examples of sites, click here (our personalized site) and here.